This is probably Yousef Karsh's most famous photograph of Winston Churchill. I love the story behind this photo and I think that it's important enought to be put on here, this is what Yousef Karsh has to say about this photo: http://karsh.org/#/the_work/portraits/winston_churchill/

So since our latest assignment is Portraits, i thought i would put this photograph up first. I love the light on this photo, and it's a beautiful photograph.
so since google is being stupid and i can't find this picture, i'm just gonna post the page it's on cause i really like this picture.
I love the lines in this picture and how the poles fade to the distance. I love how the delivery man is in the corner because it disrupts the symmetry in the picture. I also love how the man gives you a reference point on how tall the poles really are.
1 comment:
If you like Yousuf Karsh, look up his portrait of Pablo Casals. I love that picture.
Post a Comment