This isn't my favorite picture but i like the foreground-background relationship. I thought there was an interesting texture to the tree. But the light sucks.

I actually like this shadow photo better than the other one because the pose to me looks more meaningful and interesting.

I love the light around this time, that yellowish light is gorgeaus. Anyway i was thinking of photos i could take and i saw how it looked like i was leaning against the tree even though i wasn't anyway i thought it was a pretty cool photo.

I think this photo is really interesting......although i'm not quite sure what it is....it was like a vent like this on the side of my house....well it looked cool when i looked through it so i decided to take a picture of it. I actually really like this photo i really like the light.

Not my favorite picture either but i like the depth of field. Although i hope that the first post isn't so blurry that it's distracting.

This is probably my least favorite photo yet. It's plain and blurry.

I think this photo is really interesting. I like the depth of field and I really like the light. The other thing that i really like is the composition of this photo.

I like this photo although it's not my favorite picture ever. My goal was to put the focus exactly where it was, but once i started working on it, i started to question whether i should have put the focus on the round base in the background.

At first i thought that i wouldn't like this picture when it showed up in my library, but the more i worked on it, the more i liked it. I like how the top of the lamp matches the background.

I really like this photo. I like the shadows on the object. The only thing that i'm not to sure of is that the lines of the blinds are not parallel with with base of the photo.
Sooooooooo........this was my dumb moment of the year. I had changed something on this post before the term was over and when i thought i published it as a post i accidentally saved it as a draft. So, here are my Assignment 5 pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment