Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Assignment



This was one fantastic project Slade. Kudos to you! So me and my friend went out to the graveyard at like 10 (so this might be stretching it.....it was actually like 7:30 but shhhh!) at night and it was super scary cause these people kept following us, and yea. So i only got 18 pictures and i only like about 2 of them, but I'll put those two up. The first one i really really like because you can see her face in two different places and it's ominous. The second one i really like cause she's so blurry that she's actually almost transparent. Anyway this was an amazing/scary assignment.

Note to self: I WILL CONVERT THESE TO B&W!!! Eventually.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah wins. You actually went out at NIGHT and shot... (: I like these both. I think the top one is my favorite, even though I don't love the bright light in the background. You did a really nice job. Say hi to Ashley for me!

Sarah said...

haha thanks....i know, for some reason there were like random street lights and gas stations that could not be avoided in the background. I mean why would they need lights in a gravyard? I mean it's not like anyone goes there at night....well except for us....but that's different.

the 3rd eye said...

I like these, good job. Yeah, I agree, though, the bright lights in the background detract from the image, but they are still awesome. Nice job.

Slade said...

Since you didn't turn in assignment #5, I'm going to count your Halloween assignment as #5. It'll be better to have it like that for your grade than show up as extra credit.