Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Final Project: The Alphabet


I don't really know how I came up with the idea of an alphabet project it just kind of popped in my head. One of the first things that popped up in my mind was gas station signs and there was just something about that, that intrigued me, because some gas station signs are really funky. What I mean alphabet i mean to get letters of the alphebet photographed. I know that sounds really easy but my goal is to get really unique pictures of the letters.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this idea and that you pay close attention to small things like that. I'm really looking forward to see what you can do with that theme.

Anonymous said...

Okay, horrible timing on my part, but if for some crazy reason this is even remotely helpful, I think you ought to take pictures of: 1) The McDonald's arches 2) sign language letters, if you think it counts and 3) the letters on the mountains! It's brilliant - why didn't we think of it before!