Friday, February 20, 2009

My Final Project














It's a sad day cause the end of the term is here..... So this is my final project and I was way excited to do it. My final project was on the alphabet. In my earlier post I said that i wanted to photograph gas station signs. Well i didn't actually do that because it was a horrible week. Well first we went to California (well i'm not really complaining about that part...) and didn't stop for gas once. Then I was going to photograph when I got home but then I went and fractured my foot. So gas station signs were out of the question, so really all the photos I got were in California. Now that we're over with my sad story I'll now talk about my pictures. So here's another sad thing, last class Mr. Slade gave me this fantabulous idea about how to spell a word lik L-O-V-E. I thought that was a really good idea (kudos to Mr. Slade). Well I had an O and an V but I still needed and L and and E, well then Emma gave me a great idea to use hands and that's what i did (kudos to Emma). So then all i needed was and E which was pretty easy cause my mom collects rocks and so i just made an E out of those. So finally all there was left to do was put them in order. So I went to my blog and was halfway through putting my pictures on the blog and then realized that i couldn't put them in order cause that would have meant deleting them off the blog and then putting them back on, and since i was doing this at home that meant i couldn't put the O, V, and U back on because they're at school (did that make any sense?). So that's why they're not in order but my intentions were good ((**devil sarah speaks* "not that intentions matter in anything* *angel sarah speaks* "intentions always count!"*) that was my devil angel impression you know where they always come on your shoulder and speak to you and nobody else can here them?) Anyway the three pictures I like best are the one of the U (or the M, whatever way you look at it...), the L, and the V. I like these picture the best because they show that you can look at things differently, for example the golden gate bridge (well it's not the real one, it's the one at California Adventures) but most people just think of it as the golden gate bridge, not many people look at it and say "hey look a U!" Anyway the other pictures aren't my favorite because they all have something in common.... they're all grey (ugh!). So that's my really long description on my final project..... I really am sad the term is ending though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sarah, these are REALLY good! And creative. I love em! Aren't I inspirational? jk. I like the rocks one and the bridge one the best.

You have an angel sarah and a devil sarah?

Anonymous said...

aw....love!