
I'm not really crazy on this picture because this was a last minute, because i ran out of time so it's not very good. I also was really bad at burning the sky and all.

I really like this picture, but it seems a little gray, and the garages in the back were hard to burn and you might be able to tell that i have. This picture kind of lies because it makes him look sweet and innocent but trust me he's a little devil child.

I really like this picture too because of the blury affect. Although when you look closely at the picture her nose looks like a goblin nose.

I also really like this picture because she's looking at something outside the frame. And it makes you wonder what she's thinking about.

This is a really cute brother and sister photo because they look like a happy family, but i stress the word look because in real life she actually doesn't like her brother that much, but really who does?

Again I really like this picture because it's a cool silhouette. It is taken through my front door so it makes the person on the other side look foggy. One thing that kind of bugged me though was that it was kind of crooked.
I think this was a hard project to do. And overall I'm not very crazy about my pictures. I think that a lot of my pictures had their background and foreground battling so i think that i really have to work on that.
What I Learned: I learned that portraits are really hard to take because people move and breathe and won't stand still, and also flesh is really hard to make look real.
What I Could Learn Better: One word: Burning.
What didn't work: Again burning. In about every picture I burned and it pretty much failed.
What made me cry: The first picture. It was a last minute thing at lunch and i just couldn't get it right, but i think i'll redo it later.
Laugh: The fact that the little boy looks so sweet and innocent.
Smirk: That i'm the only one who knows who's behind the door.....although i bet you could guess....
Bawl: The fact that every person moves to much and all my pictures came out blurry.
Swear and Cuss: The fact that i suck at burning.
3 comments:
The bottom one is wonderful. Add one more to make it six.
I love that! ALL OF THEM, i like the blurry one the best.
I am in love with the basketball little boy. It grabbed my attention right away. His expression is telling the story, along with the jersey and basketball in his hands. He looks dedicated, even as a child. It's is adorable. LOVE.
Post a Comment