Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Assignment 7: Panoramas

This is one of my favorite photos in this assignment. Yes, it's simple. But i love how you get the sensation of looking up and down at the same time. And my color balance is perfect. The white's are actually white. And i love the shadows the light gives off on the wall and ceiling.

I'm undecided about this photo. It was the first panarama i shot, and i think it's somewhat interesting....but i like my other photographs better. One thing i like is the sky, yes it's a sunset which is cliche in Slade's book. But i'm glad i got at least some color in there, because it was a snowy day, and it's hard to get color in the sky when it snows.

I like this picture, and actually found out that i couldn't shoot the whole factory even in a panarama. Because if i shot it vertically i couldn't get it horizontally and vice versa. So i tried to choose the most interesting part of the factory and i thought this was it. One of the reasons being that the flag was in this picture, and it gave the picture a sort of finishing touch.
This is probably my favorite panorama. I also think it tells a story by being not completely symmetrical, because if you look closely there's one pot missing. Plus i LOVE the color balance. And it was easy to get to.

This was probably one of my favorite assignments of the year. I loved how it made me think and look for something that couldn't be shot in one shot, which was my hardest challenge for this assignment. I really hope i can incorperate this somehow into my final project, because i absolutly adore panaramas. Merry Christmas everybody!

No comments: