Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Real First Photo That I Had No Help On!


This was my first photo that Ireally had no help on....well not mostly. I really like the highlights on this photo cause it's makes all the little beads on the apple and other fruit really sparkle. It's not quite in focus but I really liked this photo. Again this photo was really flat until I changed the highlights and shadows, and with them I think this is a really pretty photo, even if it is a little blurry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this photo - there's kind of a lot going on in it. I like the texture of the smooth grapes (?) and leaf/pear thing in contrast with the sparkly apple and the big thing in the middle (are you sure this is even a fruit bowl?).

Sarah Reichel said...

um well it's kind of a fruit bowl..... it's our center piece on our table that we just got...I think it's a bowl of fruit, it could be some random things that look like fruit though...... but i still like how it's so sparkly!

Meghan said...

wow sarah!! i really like this picture. i like how all the contrast.